Sunday, August 14, 2005

Hatenai(no ending)

One phrase I learnt from listening to Jpops was "hatenai koi". It means a love relationship that has no ending...which is kind of how I would describe all my relationships in the past 15 years....Hatenai..no ending.. never get to the shore..... no matter what I do, he will always leave me for someone younger or cuter....

I also learnt the phrase "hitoride kurashite", which means living alone....something I don't want, but I need to get used to as this might be my situation for the rest of my life if I can't find my prince charming...

2 Comments:

At 5:41 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsunetai..

 
At 10:21 p.m., Blogger Jack said...

I dont know SES, but I do know Southern All Stars, if that's what you meant.. btw, leave me your email address, i closed the chat window by accident, when i got too many pop ups

 

Post a Comment

<< Home