Wednesday, February 15, 2006

AKAI HANA(red flower)

Red flower, hmm.. does she mean Roses? Well, I didn't get any yesterday..



English translation
by Tien
AKAI HANA
(RED FLOWER)
Japanese lyrics by : Minako Kawae
Composed by : Kim Hyeong-Seok
Arranged by : Satoshi Takebe

All by myself
I scoped up
those days that are sieving
from between my fingers

All that person
left behind is
a desert that
engulfs even the light

Ah... Although my heart screams
in such an barren world
no sound will be made

Wind, please don't sweep
because it can bury your whereabouts so deeply
that you can never be found again
Let my thoughts sleep until they decay

I shall give you my last tear
for the flower that will not bloom again
At least, red, that colour
can be ascertained until it disolves

Coincidental meeting
can transform even tenderness into a knife
Why do I chase such unbearable pain

Ah... I would rather be cut and torn up
Leaving after inflicting on me
those numb pain

Now, please don't tell me
your reason for being able to dump everything and leave
Shinning from far
don't say that even your love (for me) is not genuine

Once I shed my last tear
I won't be able to see you again
I will continue walking
to anywhere in the midst of the rusty scenery

Wind, please don't sweep
because it can bury your whereabouts so deeply
that you can never be found again
Let my thoughts sleep until they decay

I shall give you my last tear
for the flower that will not bloom again
At least, red, that colour
can be watched until it disolves

8 Comments:

At 4:22 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! Is magnific to be in love!
I just didn't understand why you didn't get any red roses yesterday?

exageradu@hotmail.com

 
At 5:19 p.m., Blogger Jack said...

no one sent me any..

 
At 9:17 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if this will help.

My flower shop told me that all the roses were cut from the farm 2-3 weeks before the Feb.14. They put them in the freezer for flower to keep it and release all of them on Feb.14.

I don't think it's that romantic.

Does this help? ;-)

Feel better...... Keep smiling....

 
At 10:11 p.m., Blogger Jack said...

hmm.. let me know which flower shop u go to then

 
At 10:51 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not the flower shop that cut the flower. We are talking about the flower farm.

In a way, it make sense. Per year, 80% of roses were sales during Valentine's days. The farm will not have resourse to cut all of them in a week or a few days before the V-day.

 
At 10:53 p.m., Blogger Jack said...

LOL, ok.. it's kind of sad then, guess people don't buy roses the rest of the year..

 
At 9:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here.. at least, I made you LOL.
Thanks for the video again.

 
At 10:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home