Sunday, November 06, 2005

美人薄命 Minako


When I found out that Minaoko passed away last night by accident, I was quite affected by the news.."Cancer again.." I said to myself.. This time, someone who is my age(one day younger than me), I listened to her song when I was a teenager..I was never a big ban of hers, but I do appreciate her voice because among all the idol singers, she was among the few who could actually sing very very well...Why took her life away so young....
I went to a Catholic School when I was in high school, used to go to church when I was younger, religiously(no pun intended).. Mom became a Christian before she passed away....I read the bible from cover to cover in different versions, Chinese, English, Christian, Catholic, etc
I still have not found the answer...
38 is just too young.. too cruel...

残念

1 Comments:

At 8:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home