Sunday, November 06, 2005

美人薄命 Minako


When I found out that Minaoko passed away last night by accident, I was quite affected by the news.."Cancer again.." I said to myself.. This time, someone who is my age(one day younger than me), I listened to her song when I was a teenager..I was never a big ban of hers, but I do appreciate her voice because among all the idol singers, she was among the few who could actually sing very very well...Why took her life away so young....
I went to a Catholic School when I was in high school, used to go to church when I was younger, religiously(no pun intended).. Mom became a Christian before she passed away....I read the bible from cover to cover in different versions, Chinese, English, Christian, Catholic, etc
I still have not found the answer...
38 is just too young.. too cruel...

残念

3 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Business Kind Of Guy
Executives like Alito's record on key issues The word is out: U.S. Supreme Court nominee Samuel A. Alito Jr.
Just like so many Americans my friend loves the clubs and hip hop lyrics so he went ahead and built an awesome website about hip hop lyrics. When he's in high spirit he goes to the site and start reciting all his favorite hip hop lyrics. Says it's good for the heart. Guess what? I gave it a shot and it works great!

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Networking, design and hot gaufrea s
Networking, design and hot gaufre's Sam Sugar Sunday 6th November, 05 Sunday. Getting up late, a gaufre at the local Belgian caf and sexblogging in public.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like how to repair a road bicycle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home