Monday, June 05, 2006

Fashion Cares last night











































Update(Here are some pics taken at the event)

Thought I would post a little about Fashion Cares last night...the weather was really crappy.. it rained all day...so Scott, my best friend, met up at the Metro Convention Centre at around 7p. Shaun, his partner, was volunteering for the night, so Scott became my "date"(lol, well Shaun, thanks for lending me your husband for the night..)..Me bad, I didn't confirm until I was going to go until last minute, so making Scott a bit panicky as I was the custodian of the Gala tickets

Anyway, even though Scott and I didn't really talk about what we were going to wear last night.. we both ended up wearing a dark shirt with stripes..ok, that's where the rumour start...so we were sitting at the dinner table, Rachel, someone I know through work, kept saying to Scott and I that we were the most stylish couple at the table and she wanted to take a lot of pics with both of us(lol).. then she went on to take a pic of both Scott and I, and kept yelling, "more love, more love".. Scott and I didn't quite know how to respond..

Later on in the eveing, while Scott was away from the table, Rachel started asking me.. "Oh, so where did you and Scott meet?"... I was like.. hmm.. time to clarify things.. so I told her we were just friends and his partner was actually working as a volunteer at the event...

The food at the gala dinner was very good this year..especially having our little friend,the muscle boy, entertaining us at the table.. there were no shortage of surprises.. such as him touching all the women's boobs at the table and Rachel's personal trainer boyfriend from chest to thighs... a bit too friendly, don't you think?

So, the fashion show started at almost 10p and didn't end until after midnight... wow so many good looking guys in one evening...the models were all stunning..there was one segment of the show where basically eveyone walked down the runway completely naked(yep, guys with no pants) with just body paint..one had a Canadian Flag painted on his body... I wonder if all these guys had to do something prior to the show to make sure they didn't all of sudden had an erection...

A lot of cruising going on all evening too.. I had never been cruised so many times in one evening.. but why didn't they come up and say hi? To all you hotties, come up and say hi please next time..I don't bite, unless you want me to

5 Comments:

At 6:45 a.m., Blogger JameZ said...

You look great and it sounded like you had a good time.

A suggestion here: Why don't you try going up the next time?

頑張って下さいね!!

 
At 4:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did not you go and say hi or at least send a BIG signal?

PS. I know it's easier to say than do.

 
At 4:29 p.m., Blogger Jack said...

too shy

 
At 11:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

small minds think alike

 
At 10:44 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home