Friday, May 12, 2006

傻女 by 陳慧嫻(Silly Girl by Priscilla Chan)



Tonight I have to face the loneliness again
Wearing your sweater, playing that old character once again
Letting the long sleeves hold me, watching the sky
Letting my lips touch the collar of your shirt
Joking about how I liked your scent
I hate to say that you and I, we are like a good movie that has already ended
All I can do is let your sweater play your character in this movie everyday
Sitting beside me in the evening
acknowledging me quietly
Let my skin touch yours
Let you have my body
Allow me to play that old character again
Allow me to act happily again
the main character in some beautiful story
the lover with whom you were chasing your dream
the lover who would not shed a tear
pretending I could play the role as your lover again
Will you ever understand why I put on your sweater in this lonely night
pretending I am close to you again?
Ha....

3 Comments:

At 7:08 p.m., Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

think there's a mandarin version of the song?

 
At 11:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

the cantonese version is better

 
At 11:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the translation, been looking for it for awhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home