Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Being able to love someone unconditionally...

How does one know he or she can love another person unconditionally? After my mom's death 3 years ago and my last relationship ended around the same time, I asked myself this question frequently...My aunt once said to me, "The energy you had when caring for your mother, now you can use that to love another person"

My mom passed away at 65....if I live as long as her, that means I have about 26 years left to find that special someone or him finding me....when I look back last 26 years, it wasn't that long ago... probably that was the time when I first started listening to Jpop... In fact, my introduction to Jpop was Judy Ongg's miserarete in 1979...

People sometimes said to me.. be thankful you are single, coz you are free to choose....but somehow, I don't think being single is really that special...well, I save money by not wasting it on dates that are not going anywhere, that's for sure....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home