Saturday, December 03, 2005

Marble


I have not updated my blog for quite some time 'cause I have been feeling really crappy. I don't understand why so many bad things have happened to me, and they always have to be right before Christmas. Now this time, it is Marble, my dog. Marble is a gift from me to my late mother 7 years ago, when she recovered from breast cancer. She has beautiful eyes, just like a marble, that's the reason why we named her Marble.. Recently, my vet told my sister that he had noticed something abnormal on her eye pressure and her liver.. they have to run some more tests. If they come back negative, they have to remove her eyes! Oh my god, can you imagine. Why does God always have to take away people I love from me, I don't understand. Three years ago, my mom found out her cancer came back and had spread to her lung(she was a non smoker, never smoked in her life) right before Christmas. My partner left me before Christmas 2 years ago, 6 months after the death of my mother. In a way, Marble reminds me of the good seven years I had with my mother after she recovered from the cancer first attack. Marble brought joy and happiness to everyone in the family.. No matter how stressed out I am, when I see her, everything just turns out fine and unimportant.. she is sooo well behaved....why is God so cruel..If God is reading my blog, fuck you and go to hell!

1 Comments:

At 5:09 a.m., Blogger JameZ said...

Hi Jack,

I am also so sorry to hear about Marble. She looks so adorable. However, I am guessing that the test results are not out yet, so there is still hope!

I lost many loved ones along the way as well and there are many times I would curse God too, but I know that no matter what happens, they will always live in my heart and in that way, they will never leave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home